We collect certain Personal Information about you. The Personal Information which we collect may be provided by you directly (for example, when you opening an Account to use the Service via the System, or you otherwise provide Personal Information to us) or by third parties, or be collected automatically when you use the App and visit our Website. We may collect information in various forms and for various purposes (including purposes permitted under Applicable Law).
Information obtained from you, from your Mobile Device or from your PC directly:
● When you register and create an Account with us using the App or the Website, you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, photo, physical address, e-mail address, your phone number, an Account ID and/or password that you will use to access the Account after registration and your Google and Facebook account information.
● When you use the App or the Website, you have to provide to us such relevant information as may reasonably be required by us in order for the App or the Website to work. For example, when a payment is made through the electronic money facility within the App, you will provide to us information relating to the payment, such as the type of payment card or mobile wallet account used, the name of the issuer of that payment card or mobile wallet account, the name of the account holder for that payment card or mobile wallet account, the number of that payment card or mobile wallet account, and the amount of money paid.
● When you use the App or the Website, in order to post an Announcement, chat with other Users, or leave a comment below certain User content, you have to provide to us such relevant information, which might include Personal information. For example, when you post an User Content about the real estate you or the third party(in this case, you need to be legally authorized by that third party) intend to let or sell, you need to provide us information relating to the real estate, such as the real estate's address, your name, your personal ID, the authorization Letter, the real estate owner's name, the certificate, the amount of the rent or house price.
● Sometimes you may also need to provide to us additional information in the communication with our support team in order to fulfill your request (for example, if your account was previously blocked, we may ask you to confirm your identity by providing an ID document).
Information collected whenever you use the App or visit our Website:
● Whenever you use the App or visit our Website, we may collect certain technical data concerning your usage such as, URL (i.e., the place on the Web where you were when you tapped on our advertisement), internet protocol (IP) address, information as webpages previously or subsequently viewed, duration of every visit/session, the internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and also information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that you use to access the App or our Website. We also record how you interact with our Service. For example, we log the features, and content you interact with, how often you use the Service, how long you are on the Service, what sections you use, what columns you browse, how many advertisement you watch.
● Whenever you use the App through your Mobile Device, we will track and collect your geo-location information in real-time. In some cases, you will be prompted or required to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on your Mobile Device to enable us to give you a better experience in using the App.
● Meanwhile, your will be required to provide technical information to us while using the App, including the type of Mobile Device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your mobile device's IMEI number, the MAC address of your Mobile Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by your Mobile Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, language settings, device settings, internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, Facebook ID and Google ID. We will also collect information stored on your Mobile Device, including contact lists, call logs, SMS logs, Facebook friends, contact lists from other social media accounts, photos, videos or other digital content.
● We collect your geo-location information when the App is running in the foreground. We endeavour to cease collection of your geo-location information when the App is in the background, but such information may still be collected unintentionally. You can always choose to disable the geo-location tracking information on your Mobile Device temporarily. However, this may affect the functionalities available on the App.
Information collected from third parties:
Information about third parties you provide to us:
● You may provide us with Personal Information relating to other third party individuals (such as Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, and friends).
● You may provide us with other third party’s Personal Information in the case that you post an Announcement in the System where you are legally authorized by that third party with documentation accepted by us.
Under such circumstances, you will of course need their consent to do so–see Section 12“Acknowledgement and Consent”, below, for further information.
Information collected from Collecting Content:
We may use Personal Information collected for any of the following purposes as well as for such other purposes as are permitted by Applicable Law:
● to identify you and to register you as a User and to administer, manage or verify your Account as such;
● to facilitate or enable any checks as we may in our discretion consider necessary before we register you as a user;
● to provide you our Service, which enabling you to use the Service in a seamless manner and preventing or addressing Service errors or technical issues;
● to communicate with you and to send you information in connection with the use of the App and our Website, for example, by push notifications or in the chat. As a result, you may, for example, receive a notification whether on the Website or via email that you received a new message on Yeebia;
● to notify you of any updates to the App or changes to the Service available;
● to process and respond to enquiries and feedback received from you;
● to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalise the App and the Website to meet your needs and preferences as a User;
● to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Service available on the App; and
● to send you direct marketing communications and information on special offers or promotions (if any).
● to undertake associated business processes and functions;
● to monitor usage of the App and administer, support and improve the performance efficiency, user experience and the functions of the App and the Website;
● to provide assistance in relation to and to resolve any technical difficulties or operational problems with the App and the Website;
● to generate statistical information and anonymous analytics data for the purpose of testing, research, analysis and product development;
● to prevent, detect and investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorised or fraudulent activities;
● to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving us and/or any of our Affiliates; and
● to enable us to comply with our obligations under any Applicable Law (including but not limited to responding to regulatory enquiries, investigations or directives) and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations.
● where required or authorized by Applicable Law (including but not limited to responding to regulatory enquiries, investigations or directives, or complying with statutory or regulatory filing and reporting requirements), for the purpose so specified in that Applicable Law;
● where there is any form of legal proceeding between you and us, or between you and another party, in connection with, or relating to the Service, for the purposes of that legal proceeding;
● in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company, for the purposes of such a transaction (even if the transaction is eventually not proceeded with);
● where we share your Personal Information with third parties (including our agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners, and any others who provide services to us, perform functions on our behalf,or whom we collaborate with), for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be), which may include allowing such third parties to introduce or offer products or services to you, or other conducting activities including marketing, sales leads acquiring, research, analysis and product development;
● where we publish statistics relating to the use of the App and the Service, in which case all information will be aggregated and made anonymous; and
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using any Service provided by us (“Alternate Country”), to companies under our group which are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country and/or where our group’s servers and/or service providers and partners are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information out of your home nation or Alternate Country as described herein.
Confidentiality of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect and secure your Personal Information against access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information which you transmit over the internet, nor guarantee that such Personal Information would not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for keeping your Account details confidential and you must not share your password with anyone and you must always maintain the security of the Mobile Device and PC that you use.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of:
b. Any transaction or relationship between you and any other third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.